FlashbackStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranger's GM application

Go down

Ranger's GM application Empty Ranger's GM application

Post  shaigil Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:52 pm

GM Application: Ranger

Name: Shai

Timezone: GMT+3

How can we contact you:On my msn shaiguy4@gmail.com

How can you help this server: Well , i can help clean hackers from the server , and help people when they're in help.
i also can host event to make the server more fun.

Expereince:Well i've been a gm for more than 10 times , in 2 years.and i know most of the commands and how is it to be GM.

Why do you want to be GM for this server:I Would like to be a gm because as boring as it may be or annoying, i would like more respect on the server even though i get alot of it. I would also like to bring a little more fun -like events, I wouldn't get tired of doing events more often like most GM's do it tired. And clean the servers from hackers because it's so unfair cheating!.And that is why i would like to be a GM.

Why should we pick you: Well , I think that you should pcik up me because my long expereince of being a GM , because i really wanna help the server ,

Other info:

What's special with you that any gm cannot do?
Well i can vote even 15 times everyday and i've already made our server rank 34 on gtop100! wich means it's going to be a popular server soon! =]

Ty ,
Ranger

shaigil

Back to top Go down