FlashbackStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PureSecks GM App :3

Go down

PureSecks GM App :3 Empty PureSecks GM App :3

Post  PureSeck Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:01 am

Name: Henry

IGN: PureSecks

Standard Time: GST +10

Are you fluent with English? : YES Very Happy

Do you speak any other language besides English? : Vietnamese and little bit of Italian

What do you like about this server? : Hmm...Partly, i like everything to custom stuff to FRIENDLY Community :3

How many hours do you play per day? : Around 2 - 5 Hours (I might get off early cause I might have to go somewhere O_O")

How long have you played FlashbackStory? : I've played this server for about 5 days no I think O_O

Have you ever been a GM? : Yes in many servers.

If yes, list the servers you played : FapStory, SextMS (Currently), CivicMS (Currently),

Tell me things about yourself: Well i'm quite a random guy but i'm kind of a short tempered guy (just to be honest) EXPECT ANYTHING FROM ME Very Happy

If a hacker was infront of you, what would you do? : Eventually ask any other GM to come to me and to be certain that it is actually a hacker. If i'm by myself, i'd study that person for awhile and be sure to be certain then ban him / her.

What are you capable to do when you become a GM? : I'm capable of looking after the server and helping the server and developing the server to it's maximum potential.

Would you be active on FlashbackStory Forums? : Yes I would :]

What are your skills and talents that will benefit the server? : I'm a REALLY friendly person and

Why do you think I will pick you as a GM? :

Why do you want to be a GM on FlashbackStory? : I'd like to, as i said before, help this server to not be the best but to reach it's maximum potential.

Is there anything else you would like to say? I'd would just like to say thank you for using your time just to read my application and for the last time, Thank You ;]

THIS IS PURESECKS SIGNING OFF Very Happy lol!

PureSeck

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum