FlashbackStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joey's GM Application

Go down

Joey's GM Application Empty Joey's GM Application

Post  Joey Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:29 pm

Name :Joseph (But I perfer Joey c:)

In-Game Name :Joey

Location/Timezone :USA,California PST (GMT)-8

Describe yourself :I am very active,outgoing,easy to get along,and friendly.

Hobbies/Interest :Soccer,school,friends,and MapleStory.

Email (If any) :JoeyBoq@live.com

MSN (If any) :JoeyBoq@live.com

How active are you in game and in forums? :All the time so its basically 24/7.

How long have you been with FlashBackMs? :Only about a few days.

What do you think you can contribute to this server? :I can help alot I actually owned my own server & I also can help by fixing common problems in the server such as bugs/etc.

Why are you applying for GM? :To help the server & ban hackers.

Have you had any previous GM experience? Where and for how long? :Yes & BubblyBubblyMs for about 3 months

What is your method for hunting for hackers? :Observing them also using a few tricks I learned in my server c:.

how often do you think you should hunt for hackers? :Everyday I think that it is unhealthy to just doze of on this important job.

How would you handle a hacker? :I would use my ban hammer I myself do not have favorites and I take this seriously.

If 2 people are arguing over SMEGA how would you handle it? :I would give them a warning because they are messing with all of the peoples game play.

If a player were to call you a "fail GM" how would you respond to that? or how would you retaliate? :I would just ignore them because obviously its false.

As a GM what do you feel is more important for YOURSELF? Having fun or Keeping the server organized and clean? :I think both because both of them seem really important.

Why should we choose you? :Because I have lots of experience and I think it would be a fun experience.

Why shouldn't we choose you? :Because you would be missing out and I really try my best and take it seriously.

Will You Help Normal Maplers With Their Problem (examples as a player) :Uhm sure as long as it is does not affect any gameplay.

Joey

Back to top Go down