FlashbackStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dustin's real gm app.

Go down

dustin's real gm app. Empty dustin's real gm app.

Post  Dustins7 Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:21 am

Name: dustin richards

IGN: dustin

Standard Time: eastern

Are you fluent with English? : Yes

Do you speak any other language besides English? : romamian spanish german dutch ect

What do you like about this server? : i like everything and the fact its new so i can learn all about it to help all new players
How many hours do you play per day? : when ever its up or when im home from school

How long have you played FlashbackStory? : coupple days now but ill continue forever = )
Have you ever been a GM? : on rydah and kurash i was a gm but rydah got to crazy and kurash shut down = (

Tell me somethings about yourself: i love ms, and i enjoy helping people. i like knowing someone can be helped = )

If a hacker was infront of you, what would you do? : i would run a check up on him, ask questions, and write his name down just incase he tryed to run. if he rlly did somthing bad i would warn him, then jail, then ban in order of steps. im nice about the law

What are you capable to do when you become a GM? : host events, bans, map warps, hacker finders, ! commands, anything really

Would you be active on FlashbackStory Forums? : yes and im goign to be the most poster on there ever! haha
What are your skills and talents that will benefit the server? : helping people and getting more people to play and i vote everyday

Why do you think I will pick you as a GM? : i dont know, im just hoping u can see me as a good friend since were getting there already and if i dont get it, thats fine, ill continue to help the server as if i was one and if u pick me, ill do as i promise

Why do you want to be a GM on FlashbackStory? : so i could help this server as much as possible and make it the best ever! also to help players

Is there anything else you would like to say? : i love you! lol jk umm im making a vid for the server once its offically up and running = )

Dustin = D

Dustins7

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum