FlashbackStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milan's App

Go down

Milan's App Empty Milan's App

Post  Milanz Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:38 pm

Hello,
My name is Milan

1. Did you play our server for more than 2 days? Yes i DID....

2. Must have posted more than 7 posts on forum : Yepzzz...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GM Application: Admin Lvl 3+ Thank You

Name:Milan

Timezone:GMT8+ California

How can we contact you: i already have owners msn... so yeahh

If you didn't get elected as GM/Admin will you quit? No i would't... because that's just being a beggar..

How can you help this server: I can help with server tremendously, I can get at least 100people in 2weeks or more.. I have been admin before and i Have LOTS of experience in being one. I try to do my best to help this server by being nice to players, making creative events not just JQ or HnS... and keeping players active...

Experience: 3years Experience in private servers and 4years on GMS. Been GM like 10times before and 3times i was admin.. and ones Owner.

Why do you want to be GM for this server: I believe this server has potential to be Great server and I Would love to help it!!! do anything i can to develop it....

Why should we pick you:I am very friendly person and i LOVE to help out people...I am not those GMS that say "Im nice helpful " blah blaahh and be jerk in the game. Once you will me as GM You will NOT regret it FOR SURE... I will do anything i can to help this server like i stated before...

Other info: I am not here to beg but i want to help this server Smile

Thank You

Milan

Milanz

Back to top Go down

Milan's App Empty LALALALL

Post  [Owner]Ricky Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:41 pm

Nice app ill put ur app under discusion Cool

[Owner]Ricky

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum