FlashbackStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bye... I love you all

3 posters

Go down

Bye... I love you all Empty Bye... I love you all

Post  [Coder] Smim Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:43 pm

THis was forced...
Im sorry, i never ment anything I said...
I hope you guys can forgive me, but really it was my mistake, and you have all the right to hate me.
Thanks for teaching me the most important thing though... People can be more decieving then they look, I better stick with farmer story... more popular, and they'd kill me if i gave anythign away... thank god i didnt. now that im gone forever i will never see yall again Sad. I love this server, and even though you hate me ill try to promote it as much as i can, i deleted you all from my IM, but if you REALLY are my friend and can forgive me, you may re-buddy me. smimothy@live.ca
I dont want everyone to think im a hater, because i am not. :O I hope someone will forgive me. <3333 Always Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I just want to let you know i didnt deserved being mocked either smite... you coulda just spit it out, not mock me. But your still my friend too, because i CANT hate anyone. Well, I enjoyed my time here Crying or Very sad But its time for me to go, if you ever need my you know my IM... I probably will quit MS though, but i will continue coding. And did i mention, im a pacifist!

-Matt (smim) Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

[Coder] Smim

Back to top Go down

Bye... I love you all Empty O

Post  [Aeon] Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:00 am

I never met you, but whatever u did , it seems as if u really do care. I'm sorry if anyone mocked u or made u mad. There's limits though, just try to control urself and think 2wice about doing sumthing. I'm sure ur apology is sincere , if it's really that long and u took ur time to apologize then I'm sure u do care, I would honestly like u too comeback. Not for your secret farmerstory repacks ,etc. I would honestly like to talk to u too find out what occured, btw I'm Eddie , the new hoster. We are running on a 4gb ram now Smile if you have an msn feel free to ad me Smile punkerssuckass4th@hotmail.com <~~~I did not make tht email lol bt I kept it

Last edited by [Aeon] on Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mispelling)

[Aeon]

Back to top Go down

Bye... I love you all Empty Re: Bye... I love you all

Post  Dustins7 Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:19 am

bye buddy = (

Dustins7

Back to top Go down

Bye... I love you all Empty Re: Bye... I love you all

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: