FlashbackStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adam's 2nd GM attempt

Go down

Adam's 2nd GM attempt Empty Adam's 2nd GM attempt

Post  Adam Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:47 pm

Name: Adam Cromwell

IGN: Adam

Standard Time:
Central

Are you fluent with English? : Yes

Do you speak any other language besides English? : Spanish and Russian.

What do you like about this server? : What I like about this server is it has potential of being the greatest and I want to help make it the best.

How many hours do you play per day? :
I'm usually in FlashbackStory between 5-7 hours in the day time, and 2-4 hours at night

How long have you played FlashbackStory? : I've played for about a month now.

Have you ever been a GM? : I have made my own servers, And have been GM and CO on 3 others.

If yes, list the servers you played : AxedMS, GanjaMs, ReinierMS, and my own.

Tell me somethings about yourself: I'm a good people person, I love to help with anything and everything possible even if i'm not familiar in that section of helping but ill try my hardest.

If a hacker was infront of you, what would you do? : The first instant that I see him/her hack, I will take an SS that shows them hacking, then depending if I was in hide or not I would watch to be 100% sure which hacks they are using, then I would use the command, !ban (username) (reason), then as soon as I use the command to ban them, they have a small waiting period before they are banned, so I will use the command !dc (username), before they can log out or change channel.

What are you capable to do when you become a GM? :
I am capable of distinguishing, and carrying out the appropriate consequence for rule breakers including warnings, surveillance, jail time, and ban. I am also capable of hosting events including JQ, True/False, Scavenger hunt, GM hide and seek (map/server), Victoria island group race, etc.

Would you be active on FlashbackStory Forums? : I would and already am i just don't post much because normally the servers up so i can just talk about it there.

What are your skills and talents that will benefit the server? :
I'm a great people person, I love to help people, and I always try my hardest.

Why do you think I will pick you as a GM? : You should choose me to experience the chance of being a GM on your server because I find it natural to help out this server in any possible way I can. I am experienced in hosting events, I am well known in this server, and people look up to me for help.

Why do you want to be a GM on FlashbackStory? : I want to be a GM on FlashbackStory so i could help this server as much as possible and make it number one.

Is there anything else you would like to say? :
I'm not that experienced with Map ID's and GM commands and such due to all the surgery's and all, so a list would be greatly appreciated.

Adam

Back to top Go down

Adam's 2nd GM attempt Empty Re: Adam's 2nd GM attempt

Post  RexoxD Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:26 pm

I liked the application, but people, you can make it more colorfull, with pictures something more then it has to be and not just a random application.

Ahh, I wish you good luck and happy mapling!

Thanks, ~FlashBackMS staff~ cheers

RexoxD

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum