FlashbackStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sticky:: How to connect to our Chat [READ ME]

5 posters

Go down

Sticky:: How to connect to our Chat [READ ME] Empty Sticky:: How to connect to our Chat [READ ME]

Post  xSacred Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:50 pm

How to connect to our chat.

This is really simple.

goto www.flashbackstory.forumotion.com

Chat will come up. There you go Very Happy. Key is in the url, (Flashbackstory.forumotion.com), Don't put the [/forum.htm] after the end. This will bring you to the actual forum page. Real simple.

If the server is in under construction, you guys can always connect to us in the chat!

xSacred
Admin

https://flashbackstory.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sticky:: How to connect to our Chat [READ ME] Empty Re: Sticky:: How to connect to our Chat [READ ME]

Post  DeskChair Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:06 am

What is the actually link to the chat box on the XAT website, in case the site is ever down?
DeskChair
DeskChair

Back to top Go down

Sticky:: How to connect to our Chat [READ ME] Empty Re: Sticky:: How to connect to our Chat [READ ME]

Post  lala Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:37 pm

nobody is in that chat? xD
only on the http://fbms.malware-site.www/?cype=main website? xD (maybe change the link Razz)

lala

Back to top Go down

Post  xTrance Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:24 pm

The xat chat isn't really the best thing to use, as for when server is down, it the server site should bring you to buttsagsms chat. (No clue why.)
Since a lot of servers uses this chat, expect to meet complete strangers.
xTrance
xTrance

Back to top Go down

Sticky:: How to connect to our Chat [READ ME] Empty Comment

Post  conanw Sun May 02, 2010 3:35 pm

That's pretty useful. Nice idea~!

conanw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down