FlashbackStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM app for Hexor

Go down

GM app for Hexor Empty GM app for Hexor

Post  hexor Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:38 pm

Hey FlashBackStory staff, i'm Hexor and I would like to become a gm in this server. I have read the GM app page, here is my info...

Name: Francis

IGN: Hexor

Standard Time: After school (4:00-6:00), nighttime (9:00-11:00), Weekends who evening/nights

Are you fluent with English? : Yes, and I type fast and clearly.

Do you speak any other language besides English? : Asian languages, not helpful? 0.o

What do you like about this server? : It's hard, unique, fun, and the staff are cool and awesome and nice. (poor grammar)

How many hours do you play per day? : Around 2-4

How long have you played FlashbackStory? : 1h?

Have you ever been a GM? : Yes, twice. once in flashstory, and i was lvl 4 gm (event gm) in DesuStory

If yes, list the servers you played : Flashstory, and Desustory

Tell me somethings about yourself: I'm Asian!

If a hacker was infront of you, what would you do? : If I wasn't GM: Follow him, inform to staff
If I was GM: tell my fellow gm, hide and follow him, judge what he is doing and fair consequences, and I'm not afraid to ban people who are violating the server.

What are you capable to do when you become a GM? : HOSTING EVENTS! I got the skill, and the ideas! I memorized, 9/10 of the GM commands. I am fair and nice, will be very helpful, and got sweet ideas (not joking)

Would you be active on FlashbackStory Forums? : YES! I love the forums page, I always contribute a lot, mostly useful stuff.

What are your skills and talents that will benefit the server? : Ideas! PS. im not a dumb*** so I won't do stupid stuff to ruin other people's enjoyment/ mess up badly, and I will try my best to keep it cool! xD

Why do you think I will pick you as a GM? : It is your choice, and I won't feel bad if I am not chosen. But, I really think it will be a good idea to choose me because I can contribute to many aspects to improve the game.

Why do you want to be a GM on FlashbackStory? : Because I want to help out, and my experiences as a gm was really fun! I wan't to make a lot of friends in the server, and I want to improve my GM skills ( i hope i'll be able to make my own server one day)

Is there anything else you would like to say? : <(o.0)>

hexor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum