FlashbackStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheRexo's GM app.

Go down

TheRexo's GM app. Empty TheRexo's GM app.

Post  RexoxD Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:17 am

Heya people, I saw you need some GM's so here is my GM application. Razz Hope you enjoy!! Wink

Name: Alex

IGN: TheRexo

Time zone : +3 GMT (Moscow)

Are you fluent with English? : Yes, I'm fluent with English and I don't have any problems with it:P. ><

Do you speak any other language besides English? : Yes, I speak Russian, Hebrew, French alittle, and Japanese alittle.

What do you like about this server? : I like all of the things in this server, but the most I like it's comunity, the staff and the owner Ricky. Very Happy

How many hours do you play per day? : I play something around 3-10 hours per aday.. (If I don't go somewhere, or party or w/e is it) Smile

How long have you played FlashbackStory? : I've played FlashBackMS for a 3weeks-month, I've very enjoyed this time here and I hope to be a GM Razz .

Have you ever been a GM? : Yes I was a GM in the next servers: ProMS,SoulMS, Lovestory and more some.. I think this is enough.
TheRexo's GM app. Maple0022r

Tell me somethings about yourself: Ahh, there many things I can tell about myself, by the way I'm a helpful nice guy, if there is an issue/bug I will can help to solve it or fix it.. I'm funny, and I like to go out with friends, I like funny parties and ofcorse sexy girls Razz (Who doesn't).

If a hacker was infront of you, what would you do? : If there will be a hacker I will ban him permenamntly without asking a reason of the hack, or it doesn't metter what hack does he use! I will just ban and take an ss of the hack.

What are you capable to do when you become a GM? I will do alot of things, as I said I will help to fix and to solve problems.. I will make many events and alot-of fun tothe players. I shell help them in every thing they need and I shell help the owner to make new things, by coding and trying to set-up the CMS Site.

Would you be active on FlashbackStory Forums? : Yes, I will be active, as you can see or maybe not , I started the discussings in the forum and I would compytley keep with it.

What are your skills and talents that will benefit the server? : I've not much talents but I can tell you about some of them.. 1 of them is swimming , I won some medals and prizes in it , the second is drawind and writing, and the third are my computer skills.

Why do you think I will pick you as a GM? : I don't think, I know Razz, Lol, joking. I think you should do it cause of the reason I can code and I'm nice, as the owner (Ricky) Knows and more some of our players, I helped to add the V.I.P system and more things.. So those are the main reasons that I should be a GM cause.

Why do you want to be a GM on FlashbackStory? : I would like to be a GM in FlashBackMS cause of the fact that I love this server. It makes me feel good,and I like the nice comunity of this server and the nice staff. And I think that I can be a nice staff person here. Smile

Is there anything else you would like to say? : I would like to tell that I love math, coding and more alot of things.. I would like to tell the fact that I have not bad humor sense and I may laugh alot. That's all, hope you enjoyed of reading my GM application! Razz

My best regards to you, and good luck with becoming a GM too. Wink
TheRexo. santa

TheRexo's GM app. Therexo1

RexoxD

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum