FlashbackStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adam's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Adam's GM Application Empty Adam's GM Application

Post  hotaru Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:24 pm

GM Application: Adam's GM application

Name: Adam Cromwell

Timezone: central

How can we contact you: kintaro770205@yahoo.com or kintaro770205@msn.com

How can you help this server: I can help this server by being active 4-8 hours a day, Trying my hardest in catching every hacker, And I always try to do 110% no matter what the cost.

Experience: I have made my own servers, And have been GM and CO on 3 others.

Why do you want to be GM for this server:
I want to be a GM on this server so i can help with everything and anything, I'm always online (except when i'm asleep).

Why should we pick you: I'm very active, Friendly, And I know when to be mature and when to have a good time, I always try my hardest when I set my mind to it and I believe failure is not an option and I would love to help anyone any everyone.

Other info: I want to be a marine biologist when i get older, And I will always try to achieve that dream.

hotaru

Back to top Go down

Adam's GM Application Empty Re: Adam's GM Application

Post  DeskChair Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:53 pm

hotaru wrote:GM Application: Adam's GM application

Name: Adam Cromwell

Timezone: central

How can we contact you: kintaro770205@yahoo.com or kintaro770205@msn.com

How can you help this server: I can help this server by being active 4-8 hours a day, Trying my hardest in catching every hacker, And I always try to do 110% no matter what the cost.

Experience: I have made my own servers, And have been GM and CO on 3 others.

Why do you want to be GM for this server:
I want to be a GM on this server so i can help with everything and anything, I'm always online (except when i'm asleep).

Why should we pick you: I'm very active, Friendly, And I know when to be mature and when to have a good time, I always try my hardest when I set my mind to it and I believe failure is not an option and I would love to help anyone any everyone.

Other info: I want to be a marine biologist when i get older, And I will always try to achieve that dream.
Nice App! I like how you put the time in to making it colored. I also like how in other info you said you wont stop until you achieve your dream, that's a nice attitude. I can't accept your application but I CAN give your app a positive review!
Good Luck!
DeskChair
DeskChair

Back to top Go down